[LAU] zita-a2j (was zita-jacktools available now)

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Jun 12 21:54:24 CEST 2018

On Tue, June 12, 2018 12:58 pm, Benny Alexandar wrote:
> I tried using zita-a2j/j2a with an additional USB sound card having one
> stereo input and it works fine. I could play the same content on PC sound
> card as well as using USB sound card.  However, when I tried to connect
> another USB sound card having 10 inputs I get the following errors.

First, you really should start another thread for this question rather
than replying to an announcement about a different tool.

Second, which version of a2j are you using?
These errors:
> Detected excessive timing errors, waiting 10 seconds.

should be corrected in the most recent version.
The README file from 0.7 (which is a year and a half old, by the way) has
this note:
zita-ajbridge 0.7.0     (15/09/2016)
* Fixed bug in timing of Alsa stream. This should put
  an end to those repeating 'Excessive timing errors'.
  Thanks to Tomasz Kasprzak for the bug report and fix.

--
Chris Caudle