[LAU] [Music] Escape of the Hopping Rhinos

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Jun 17 05:12:49 CEST 2018

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:42:59 -1000
david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> On 06/16/2018 04:06 PM, jonetsu wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here's a short piece, barely over 2 minutes, featuring a bunch of
> > rhinoceros hopping to safety, fleeing from a certain danger.
> >
> > I think they made it.
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/escape-of-the-hopping-rhinos
> >
> > Comments welcomed !
>
> Hmm, how about one about the Hairy Hippo of Happiness Hopping Through
> Your House? Or the Bellowing Bison of Beauty Barging Into Your
> Bedroom?

For me it has a hopping kind of thing, but bulky.  The 'escape' part,
the running, was suggested by Jeanette who also created the Zyn sound
used in there.

So it gave the escape of the hopping rhinos.

If you had a formulae in mind, I'm sorry that's not it.  For starters
English is not my native language.  I'll take note though that this
kind of sentence can sound formulaic to a native speaker.  It is
perhaps even found on a native t-shirt.

Cheers.