[LAU] [New music]: Kisses don't lie, a ballad

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 01:55:14 CEST 2018

On June 17, 2018 1:38:03 PM HST, Francesco Ariis <fa-ml at ariis.it> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 10:02:16PM +0200, Jeanette C. wrote:
> > If you have comments or feedback - particularlynice one :) -, please
> let me
> > know. But also don't hesitate to give the other kind of comment.
>
> Good production, really conveys some 80s feel (those thin vibes, slow
> progressions). Big up for keyboard work!

Keyboards rule! I made an "annoying sound" (according to my wife) using a Yoshimi patch and virtual keyboard. Sent it to my daughter, who replied, "Did you record your guitar and tweak it in an audio editor?"

:)

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.