[LAU] [New music]: Kisses don't lie, a ballad

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jun 18 02:07:47 CEST 2018

Jun 18 2018, David W. Jones has written:
> Keyboards rule! I made an "annoying sound" (according to my wife) using a Yoshimi patch and virtual keyboard.
Yoshimi is a fascinating synth. There is some Yoshimi in that song. Only
preset in this case, but since then I have started making my own, thanks
to Will's tireless efforts to make it accessible. It's the most powerful
prepatched softsynthI've ever had the great joy to edit. As almost every
synth it has its shortcomings, but you can always moan. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways <3
(Britney Spears)