[LAU] [OT] Podcast recommending synth-based (pop)music

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jun 20 06:41:33 CEST 2018

Hi Jonetsu,
yes, synthwave is very 80s in outlook. I don't want to appear ungrateful, but
it really is too 80s and, as you say, not daring at all.

It's funny really, with so many newly invented genres, sub- and subsubgenres,
I could only find such generic terms as synthpop and/or indie pop for Imogen
Heap, which is so generic that synthwave would probably count as a subgenre.
:(

Thanks for the tips, thanks for starting this road.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night <3
(Britney Spears)