[LAU] Off-topic: "A look at how the Behringer Model D compares with the Minimoog"

robertlazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:13:45 CEST 2018

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:42 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
wrote:

> PS:
>
> https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2016/06/25/25-
> bernie-worrell.w1200.h630.jpg
>
> I doubt that Bernie Worrell needs to carry this gear, most likely some
> roadie are doing it for him. The original Moog and the original Hammond
> are nice, but I bet more important is his style and replacements for
> this gear most likely would produce a sound close to the original
> instruments, if you know how to play them.

We are really getting off topic now, but can't help but mention that is Leo
Nocentelli from the Meters next to him in the photo. Seen the Meters last
year. I didn't know these guys collaborated, thanks for the link.

When I last seen Deep Purple a few years ago, their current keyboard player
Don Airey had the expected Hammond, I would have asked for my money back if
he used a VA :-) .

Best regards,
Robert