[LAU] Installing zita-dpl1 on UbuntuStudio 18.04

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:05:17 CEST 2018

Installed zita-dpl1 on my other UbuntuStudio 18.04 PC and figured for
completeness I'd document what needed to be installed or was already there.

Added libxft-dev then did the make for clxclient-3.9.0 and clthreads-2.4.0.
(Note: clxclient-3.9.0 is the current rev at
http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html,
not the rev 3.6.1 listed in the INSTALL file in the zita-dpl1-0.1.0
directory.)

On this pc libjack-jackd2-dev was already there, but to get zita-dpl1 to
compile/make needed add libcairo2-dev to get cairo.h
Note: I couldn't find libjack-jack2-dev, is there a typo in the name
(missing 'd')?

All seems to be good. :)

Thanks,
Mac