[LAU] netJack2: Master doesn't show up as readable/writable client on slave side]

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Mar 7 00:15:59 CET 2018

On Tue, March 6, 2018 4:53 pm, Jonas neuer wrote:
> The thing is, on Windows I can't figure out how to tell any application to
> route its audio through Jack.

Have you read the FAQ entry on using jackd on Windows?
http://jackaudio.org/faq/jack_on_windows.html

You need JackRouter to act as an ASIO driver to jackd.  As far as I know
only ASIO capable applications can use jackd, I have never heard of an MME
interface into jackd.  Jack devels on jack-devel mailing list might know
more, but jackd is pretty focused on audio production applications,
getting your mp3 player and browser connected into jackd wasn't really a
goal.

--
Chris C