[LAU] An audio/video logo

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Mar 22 23:31:54 CET 2018

Hey hey,
here's the full introductory logo/intro:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=us8ReL2R4m4
The sound was completely done in Csound. With the exception of the piano note
around 5-6 seconds, it's all purely synthetic, using a variety of synthesis
methods, stretching from virtual analogue, to phase modulation, to additive to
physical modelling.

In case someone should wonder, why these quirky sounds and strongly coloured
images: it's synaesthesia (yes, you may laugh). I have associations from
sound, months, numbers and graphemes to colours. So the planet colours
correspond to the colours of the monthsa and the sounds are those that would
have triggered roughly the same colours. A personal theme and concept, but at
least a concept. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

We still move to a rhythm just like this
We still dream of sharing our first kiss <3
(Britney Spears)