[LAU] death by ogg vorbis
julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Nov 6 21:03:10 CET 2018
Nov 6 2018, Paul Davis has written:
> I have a few thoughts about things to try, but wanted to see if anyone else
> had any suggestions on approaches to the problem, things to look for, etc.
In addition to Will's suggestions: can you play other OGGs? Is there a
difference in quality, samplerate and original bit depth?
Furthermore, it's been a while since I worked with the Slimdevices, but
don't they come with a separate coopy of decoding tools? Maybe
exchanging your slimdevices copy of oggdec or whatever could help?
How about tags in the file? Different character sets perhaps?
Unlikely: but how about the health of the drive and your RAM? I know,
really unlikely with your tests.
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
I thought love was just a tingling of the skin <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user