[LAU] death by ogg vorbis

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Nov 6 21:10:12 CET 2018

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Nov 6 2018, Paul Davis has written:
>> I have a few thoughts about things to try, but wanted to see if anyone else
>> had any suggestions on approaches to the problem, things to look for, etc.
> How about tags in the file? Different character sets perhaps?

Charactor sets have made audio files unplayable for me in the past. In
particular some Irish music as happens. I also remove spaces in file names
though that should not be needed for an audio server, it is for some of
the things I do. Though to be honest bad charactor sets have just made
those songs not show up in the list rather than freezing things.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net