[LAU] death by ogg vorbis

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Nov 11 23:29:14 CET 2018

So, an update ... I don't have time to dig into this 100%, but I removed
all the metadata from the vorbis files, then retagged them by hand using
puddletag. The results work just fine.

I did notice that the files generated by soundconverter include a
METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE field, but I have other stuff that I bought from
Bandcamp where the .ogg files also have this field/data and they did not
cause any issues.

I can now play Yuseef Kamaal on the Logitech/Squeezebox system, and because
I have a million other things to do, I'm happy and will leave it there.

Thanks for all the suggestions.