[LAU] setBfree: not accept ALSA MIDI driver
julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Nov 20 17:19:05 CET 2018
I've tried to configure setBfree to use the ALSA MIDI sequencer API for MIDI
ports, but to no avail.
The relevant line in my configuration reads:
There is no error message on the console and I specifically included the
config file using the -c option. Can anyone help to settle this, please?
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
And when you say those words
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user