[LAU] Creating an impulse response from sine sweep in the terminal

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Nov 22 14:57:23 CET 2018

Hey hey,
can anyone think of a method to create an impulse response from a sine sweep
using the commandline only?

I can work with a predefined sine sweep or create a sweep due to a certain
formula. I can make sure that it starts as soon as the recording starts. Not
sure what else might make the task easier.

I know that there is Aliki, but sadly it's graphics only, and IIRC Fons has
written has own little widget library, which isn't even accessible with Orca.

Any ideas?

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c