[LAU] Creating an impulse response from sine sweep in the terminal
julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Nov 22 14:57:23 CET 2018
can anyone think of a method to create an impulse response from a sine sweep
using the commandline only?
I can work with a predefined sine sweep or create a sweep due to a certain
formula. I can make sure that it starts as soon as the recording starts. Not
sure what else might make the task easier.
I know that there is Aliki, but sadly it's graphics only, and IIRC Fons has
written has own little widget library, which isn't even accessible with Orca.
Best wishes and thanks,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
Make all the clouds disappear
Put all your fears to rest <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user