[LAU] setBfree: not accept ALSA MIDI driver
julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Nov 20 18:04:42 CET 2018
Nov 20 2018, Robin Gareus has written:
> Was setBfree compiled with ALSA Sequencer support?
Ah, I suspect not then. I'm using the Arch package. Didn't know about
> In general I do however recommend to prefer the LV2 plugin version of
> the organ.
Alas, impractical, since LV2 plugins of that kind are not really
comfortable on the commandline. Still, I can live with JACK, there are
briding tools after all.
Thanks and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
And when you say those words
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user