[LAU] Experiences with miniDSP AVB products ?

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Thu Oct 4 15:34:17 CEST 2018

I have two Ultralite AVBs and an AVB switch..

When using linux and running more than one interface, it is almost
necessary to connect to an AVB switch to be able to configure the AVB
devices via the built in html gui
On windows and OSX you get access to the built in gui via the usb
connection so you will be able to configure both interfaces from either end
over the usb-ip link.

It should be possible to connect both avb devices directly without an avb
switch and configure the routing and AVB streams using a supported os and
the have a working setup.