[LAU] [semi-OT] VLC for mobile question

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Sep 6 17:51:35 CEST 2018

Sep 6 2018, Dale Powell has written:

> Yes you can browse to folder and play from VLC on Android, it's a bit clunky though. Personally I prefer Pulsar Player but I don't know if that will be useful for your use but at least it gives Folders as an option from the main menu and not only the sidebar....
Hello Dale,
thanks for you reply. I just reinstalled VLC for mobile on my iphone.
Which of the entries in the sidebar must be chosen to browse and play
music by folder? I think I tried both "all files" and "albums".
I also tried to install pulsar but my device/OS is too old.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I know you're out there and I know that you still care <3
(Britney Spears)