[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 7 14:29:45 CEST 2018

On Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:25:04 +0200
Daniel Swärd <excds at kth.se> wrote:

> On Fri, 2018-09-07 at 07:36 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
> > And I got pages full of links to many Reda articles, including the
> > one she proclaims was blocked.
> >
> > Maybe I did something wrong.
>
> No, you didn't do anything wrong. It was blocked previously, but it
> got fixed.
>
> The whole point was the irony of an article about automated
> censorship machines got blocked by such a machine...

It's not a good test at all I find.  Why would someone input the full
URL in a text search box as a test ?  Is that supposed to mimic the
public access to information ?  No.  Very, very strange way of proving
any point at all.  The lady might have good arguments, I haven't read,
but this test is very much on the lame side of things I find.  Why
would someone with solid arguments do such a test ?

It does not represent public access to information at all.