[LAU] Libre Music Production still active?

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri Sep 7 17:08:48 CEST 2018

Hi there,

does anybody know, whether the http://libremusicproduction.com/ site is
still active? The last post is from February (which just says that the
site is back online :-/) and the last tweet from December 2017. Also the
comments on the site are riddled with spam.

I tried to submit a story via the contact form on the site and the site
displayed a message that my form submission was successful but also an
error message that the message could *not* be sent. *confused*

Who's behind the site? Is there another way to contact him/her/them?

Chris