[LAU] This could affect all of us.

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sat Sep 8 12:59:24 CEST 2018

On 2018-09-07 08:33:21 (+0100), Will Godfrey wrote:

> https://www.saveyourinternet.eu/timeline/
Given the fact how much this conversation already derailed, I urge
everyone to stop replying to this thread, as I'll otherwise put [LAU] on
moderation.

This is not a list for political discussions. This is not a list for
racist jokes and the like either.

LAD is for users of Linux Audio. Stay on topic or unsubscribe.
We literally have hundreds of subscribers, that have to read your
ramblings. Be mindful about what you write to this list.

For reference, because some of you have apparently forgotten:
`The LAU list is intended for people focusing on using rather than
hacking audio and MIDI applications.
It's a place for all things audio, but they should be viewed from a
user's perspective.`

This is the final warning.

Best,
David