[LAU] This could affect all of us.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Sep 7 19:21:58 CEST 2018

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 08:33:21 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>https://www.saveyourinternet.eu/timeline/

Hi,

a lot of German computer freaks of my age started in the 80s or 90s as
youngsters doing discussable political and non-political things with
and without using computers, we grow up and became upright
citizen (also the name of a Ruhrgebiet punk band of that time ;). If
our politicians will do the wrong thing, they might experience that some
people won't buy a Porsche as a symptom of their delayed started
midlife crisis, instead some of us likely tend trying to feel younger by
using computers in a way they used computers when they were young.
A lot of people will not send them a few words, since the politicians
don't care at all. However, apart from all that alt-right crap folks,
also more thoughtful people consider more appropriate measures than
useless words.

Greetings from the Ruhrgebiet,
Ralf

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-pussytoes,-cornflower,,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.18.5.arch1-1