[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 8 03:47:18 CEST 2018

On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 02:58:12 +0200
Michael Jarosch <riotsound at riotmusic.de> wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 07.09.2018, 19:45 -0400 schrieb jonetsu:
>
> > And yes, antifas are known to be violent people.

> Everyone who is against fascism can call himself antifa.

And be linked to violent thugs.

If that's what you like.

> Or, as a
> commentator in the German Newspaper "taz" says: "A liberal who isn't
> antifa isn't a liberal." It's not left wing against right wing, it's
> people working, fighting and arguing for making this world a better
> place for all humans against crybabys and baiters that don't care or
> only care if it is for the benefit of their own (heavily constructed)
> race, pointing their fingers at (groups of) people they don't even
> know making them responsible for every bad in the world.

"Me me me", the Pirates cry.  "Me and my friends" standing blindly for
Democracy (TM) and Liberty (TM).

Have you ever spent any time in Syria ?  What's your impression of
Maaloula when the "islamists" you are so keen to forget supported
by your government were active there ?

> You seriously think it's a cool idea, sending a youtube link with a
> couple of women blaming lots of my friends to be criminal, violent and
> dubious, across the board? Think again!

So you are antifa after all.  Bearing all the reducing signs of it
Manipulated to the brim of existence.

Now it's a "couple of women" and not a community based on 35 mothers
living by established and well-written other standards that the ones
you are so prompt to support.  Reducing, always going to the lowest
common denominator, in information, mind, personality, life and
spirit.  So you haven't did the search isn't it. Afraid, not knowing
how to handle what you could find.  Come on, gather the courage, the
guts, tell yourself that no matter what you can find you will be able
to squash it, to turn it and rip it apart, be proud on the surface, a
modern Ritter, totally square and very practical, and do that damn
search :)

Meanwhile would you like a bit more Feine Sahne Fischfilet or perhaps
some K.I.Z for your better Society (TM) ?