[LAU] This could affect all of us.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 8 07:00:17 CEST 2018

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 21:47:18 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
>Meanwhile would you like a bit more Feine Sahne Fischfilet or perhaps
>some K.I.Z for your better Society (TM) ?

No, I dislike this "Bono" approach, but I also dislike people hunting
refugees. We can't make the world a better place by having parties.
Refugees are not the reason that local people suffer from neediness,
there are enough resources for all of us, but the resources aren't
evenly spread. It's not a hand full of criminal refugees, let alone the
majority of _not_ criminal refugees that cause so much trouble, it's a
hand full of criminal bankers and similar people who are the cause for
trouble.

Btw. it isn't self-defence to hunt refugees. It would be defence of
third persons and in this case therefore also self-defence to hunt
criminal bankers, politicians and all those people who are the cause
for trouble.

Arms exports, export of food overplusses, gambling on the stock
exchange with food etc. are life-threatening, so they are reasons for
waves of refugees.