[LAU] [New music] Chapeau D'Empereur

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Sep 29 10:34:26 CEST 2018

Sep 29 2018, Tim has written:
> OK, I listened.
> I normally absolutely detest anything resembling EDM.
> But I think this piece is well laid out and executed nicely.
> It sounds like a fair bit of detailed work went into it.
Thank you very much. I am glad that you liked it and can enjoy the
detail. I suppose, if it had been composed in a GUI, there would have
been much more detail, or the other way around: this piece doesn't have
a lot, especially in the dubstep parts. On the commandline that were
quite enough tiddly bits for me. :)

> It has an actual ebb and flow to it with well-placed breaks,
>  giving it what appears to me as somewhat of an 80's flavour,
>  like say Whitney Houston could have sung to it.
Yeah, I never seem to get rid of that 80s vibe, even though I don't
really like 80s music in general. Whitney's had her few moments. :)

Again thanks, your words are very much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just hang around and you'll see,