[LAU] JACK, Qjackctl, and ffado

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Sat Apr 20 00:51:00 CEST 2019

I have some firewire interfaces that I have not used for a while and when I
used them ffado was the thing.
If I get some time I could check how alsa supports them.

I have:
Focusrite Pro 40
Focusrite Pro 24 dsp
a few Presonus FP10s (no internal mixer or sw based controls if I remeber
correctly)
Fireface 800 (Have not used it)
Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 (lots of controllers on that one)

Any of theses that are of particular interest ?

/Anders