[LAU] jconvolver does not find a running Jack2 server

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:51:56 CEST 2019

Hi again,

the following is the output in the terminal

[moshew at moshe-laptop ~]$ jconvolver
/usr/share/doc/jconvolver/DRC-Salon-Sofa/salonsofa.conf
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping
unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping
unlock
Can't connect to JACK

Best

Moshe