[LAU] jconvolver does not find a running Jack2 server

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:22:43 CEST 2019

Hi all,

so I got jconvolver to work.

I thought that I tried all the server name options but I was wrong. After
David and Ralf pointed out that I should try the option "-sdefault" I
recognized that I tried it like this "-s default".

So my apologies and thanks to everyone!

I thought that if the server name is default it should work without the
server option, obviously I was wrong.

Thanks again

Moshe