[LAU] Audio performance in guest VM (MS-Win) on Linux host

Hans Wilmers hanswil at notam02.no
Sat Aug 10 16:52:00 CEST 2019

Hi,
there are several possibilities to make the guest OS access USB
peripherals (almost) directly:

USB Redirect
and
USB Passthrough

https://github.com/kimduho/kvm/wiki/KVM-USB-Redirect-or-Passthrough

I can select USB redirect comfortably using a spice client, and a KVM
virtual machine on another machine - and it works fine even over the
network.

/ Hans

---
Hans Wilmers