[LAU] [Music] A short orchestral piece

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 16 20:50:19 CEST 2019

Hey hey,
"The apprentice - hard studies" was composed for an audio game - and not
chosen :) -, the title says it all in terms of intent.

I tried to include one of Diana Duetsch's acoustic illusions in the
xylophone/marimba like pattern as a point of interest and something mildly
magical. :)
youtube.be/Tjw9VjUoKrI

On the Linux side LinuxSampler with some free orchestral samples was involved
as well as loads of plugins for processing. The orchestral samples were mixed
with a hardware synth to get something a little more realistic. The strings
were also layered with a simple sine sound to give a little more girth and
resonance" to the instruments.

Hope you enjoy it, comments are welcome.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3
(Britney Spears)