[LAU] [Music] A short orchestral piece

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri Aug 16 21:16:12 CEST 2019

Am 16.08.19 um 20:50 schrieb Jeanette C.:
> youtube.be/Tjw9VjUoKrI

That URL didn't work for me. I had to put the video ID into youtube's
search box to find it (also, if you prefix the links in your email with
https://, it makes it easier for people to click them, since otherwise
not all mail clients will recognize the URL and turn it into a clickable
link).

The description of video contains two typos:

"[...]All abouit wiyards[..]

abouit -> about
wiyards -> wizards

Also, the picture is rotated 90° counterclockwise (which may be
intentional?),

And then there's ~20 sec. of silence at the end.

Apart from that, it was an enjoyable piece. I'd used more strings in the
second half, though.

Chris