[LAU] [Music] A short orchestral piece

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 16 21:24:49 CEST 2019

Hi Chris,
first of all thanks for the compliment about the music. Do not be
offended if I say: that's a German answer if ever I saw one. :) You're
right of course and I am grateful to know to avoid a few things in
future.
Aug 16 2019, Christopher Arndt has written:

> Am 16.08.19 um 20:50 schrieb Jeanette C.:
>> youtube.be/Tjw9VjUoKrI
>
> That URL didn't work for me.
OK, let's make it:
https://youtube.be/Tjw9VjUoKrI
Maybe it was too fresh, I'd just shut down the other computer from the
upload session.
> The description of video contains two typos:
It's rather difficult typing while the bloody screenreader all the time
is interupting with "Uploading video x%" and ontop not being able to
read on the braille display what you are typing, especially when you're
really used to that kind of feedback. Though you're still right and I
should persevere more.
> Also, the picture is rotated 90° counterclockwise (which may be
> intentional?),
No, alas it was not intentional. I simply wasn't able to verify it.
Apparently someone had taken that picture "the wrong way round" and
youtube has reorientated it. I can just about manage to see such things
on the big tablet, but on that uploading to YT is simply out. :) Still,
it's another thing to keep on the watch list.

It's nice to hear though that you enjoyed the music. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3
(Britney Spears)