[LAU] Nocturnal Creatures

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:49:35 CEST 2019

Hey everyone!

I am very excited to present my new album, "Nocturnal Creatures".

As is usual for all of my latest ambient work, the textures and pads were
created with the Linux Audio setup, using JACK, Carla, Rakarrack and
Qtractor, whereas full song arrangement, automation and mixing were done
with FL Studio running through WINE.

The album can be streamed and purchased from Bandcamp:
https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-creatures

If you like the album, I would greatly appreciate a review.

You can also stream the album from SoundCloud. Be sure to follow! :)
https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/sets/nocturnal-creatures

Cheers!

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/