[LAU] udev rule for running a ALSA to Jack bridge when USB device is plugged in

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Dec 3 19:15:49 CET 2019

On Tue, 3 Dec 2019, Max wrote:

> Ah, that's interesting. I'm curious about the approach but have no idea
> where you would install such a dbus listening script. Would it be
> possible to be a bit more specific or even share such script for
> everyone to adapt?

The script is a part of ubuntustudio-controls:
https://git.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-controls/tree/usr/bin/autojack

There are more fixes coming that have not been pushed yet including
changing the signal to SIGINT and catching the return code for no zombies.
The gui, as always, is taking time.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net