[LAU] Ballade - Andromeda [music]

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Dec 16 00:36:13 CET 2019

Just for reference, I installed the prebuilt version from the website.
Works flawlessly here unless the DSP load (or some other system load) is
very high.

Note that the internal engineering of VCV Rack is utterly and completely
wrong, but nevertheless manages to be one of the best pieces of audio
software (and certainly among the very best open source pieces) from a user
perspective. Nevertheless, the internal engineering issues are going to
make it more likely to glitch than your average JACK client,