[LAU] Ballade - Andromeda [music]

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:15:33 CET 2019

I tried it on a very powerful laptop (DELL XPS13), but through ALSA. It is
effectively unusable. At first I even thought the synth was generating
noise, but it turns out this was simply an amalgam of sine and xruns. I
cranked up the buffer to 1024 and then to 2048, but it was only slightly
better.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/