[LAU] Plugin recommendation: chorus for voice

Erik Schoster erik at hecanjog.com
Sat Feb 2 14:19:53 CET 2019

A chorus-like effect that I like to use sometimes is basically what Ralf describes, but I'll mix another version with granular pitch modulation in with the original signal. Here's a maybe more exaggerated example than you're looking for applied to guitars around the 17 minute mark: https://nomadickidsrepublic.bandcamp.com/track/gather-burn-echo

I did this particular recording with Eric Lyon's granola~ in max/msp, which is also available as a PD external but any granular pitch-shifter that allows you to automate the pitch curves would work!