[LAU] Plugin recommendation: chorus for voice

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 2 15:13:30 CET 2019

On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 08:19:53 -0500, Erik Schoster wrote:
>A chorus-like effect that I like to use sometimes is basically what
>Ralf describes, but I'll mix another version with granular pitch
>modulation in with the original signal.

Apparently I'm more influenced by the analog audio studio age. Apropos
"granular", perhaps Jeanette could use the mono Csound chorus and
manually cut two mono tracks.

Either using a mono track + mono chorus as source and then copying it
to another track. Cutting the recording of both tracks and moving the
cut parts randomly a little bit forth and back or by making the source
a mono track without chorus, coping it to another track, also cutting
the recording of both tracks and moving the cut parts randomly a little
bit forth and back and after that adding the mono chorus too each
track, perhaps with a little bit different settings.