[LAU] Output port for Jack audio over bluetooth

Ace Path alignwaivers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:12:26 CET 2019

Hey yall

Anyone have any success with using jack to output audio so any jack
compatible apps can play through a speaker? Successfully have used bluealsa
to aplay audio and pulseaudio (which I wouldn't prefer to use) to connect
with a Bluetooth device as an audio sink, a2dp.

But I've failed to make output ports so that I could actually output
anything over bluealsa (I want to use this for live audio use, not just
playing premade files via aplay), and the pulseaudio bridge input ports
don't actually play any signal over bluetooth, though pulseaudio based apps
like firefox do work, I can't force any other audio through.

Suggestions, insights, examples welcome, and thanks in advance for any
feedback

Best regard's to all and hope to see yall at LAC, I'll be going for my
first time