[LAU] Linux mint for audio?

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Feb 17 16:13:45 CET 2019

On 2019-02-17 11:37:30 (+0100), Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I try to help the OP to make a decision pro or con Mint and I only
> explained why I'm against Mint.
And here we are, at yet another topic, where everything evolves around
you, your opinion and a rant on an arbitrary topic in which you start to
insult people (as trolls - mind the irony).
Again you paint yourself as the one giving advice, wheras all you do is
start an arbitrary discussion about your opinion (this thread, like so
many before, is now devoid of meaning thanks to you).
Please stop this behavior, as *that* is extremely contra-productive and
hurting the community you claim to be a part of.
I'm really really tired of reading the same kind of BS on literally
every mailing list you're on and will from now on act upon it.

--
https://sleepmap.de