[LAU] dkbuilder: from circuit to LV2 plugin

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:36:11 CET 2019

Le Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:11:53 +0100,
Hermann Meyer <brummer- at web.de> a écrit :

> Well, I'm a Troll, keep that in mind before you go on reading,
> special, because all I want to give you here is a link, trollish,
> isn't it.
>

> https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&p=102574#p102574

I want to try it. But I like to have all my installed software managed
by the package manager (portage on gentoo). I think if I manage to do
an ebuild that install the dkbuilder, everything will be updated when
making system updates, which imply I don't need to pull the python
virtual environment as a dependency. Can you confirm that?

Best,
Dominique

--
If you have a problem and you are not doing anything to fix it, you are
at the heart of the problem.