[LAU] Trying to record!

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu Jan 10 03:13:50 CET 2019

Hey, me again. Back at it ... same problems :) But, I _think_ I figured out
the problem ... it's the USB port. If I use the "easy to get at port", I'm
using a USB3, and it creates the problem. If I use a harder to reach port,
USB2, all works fine. Don't need to use pasuspender, don't need to turn off
pulse audio ports, etc. Just run audacity and it all works.

To recap, I'm using a Presonus Audiobox USB connected to my PC and running
Audacity to do some simple recording. The USB3 port gives me scrambled
recordings ... the USB2 port works fine.

So, do I have a bum port or is this normal?

--

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca