[LAU] memlock limits not set correctly?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Sat Jan 19 20:17:56 CET 2019

On Fri, January 18, 2019 4:50 pm, David Runge wrote:
> I think this is only a problem in the weirdly integrated gnome apps,
> such as gnome-terminal, which auto-launches a
> gnome-terminal-server.service (user service) via dbus

I can confirm that on an up to date Fedora installation using KDE as the
desktop environment, there are no problems with the memlock limit and
real-time priority limit I configured in /etc/security/limits.d
Fedora is fully systemd based, and I am still using the default gdm login
manager, so if there were any general problem with either systemd or gdm I
expect it would show up on my system.

--
Chris Caudle