[LAU] memlock limits not set correctly?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jan 19 06:10:41 CET 2019

PS: David, did you drop fstab in favour of just using systemd? As an
Arch user, I just like to know how far the audio packages maintainer
does go ;)!

Joking apart, there is absolutely no Linux specific consensus.

Actually we need an audio Linux mailing list for each distro, since the
deviation between distros does increase.

At least Ubuntu and Arch have got their own audio related mailing
lists. In the first place not intended as what they are needed for
nowadays. Nowadays those lists are also required, because Linux
distros leave the path of sharing sane commonalities.