[LAU] [LAA] [LAD] GxPlugins.lv2 release v0.6

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Jan 20 13:12:41 CET 2019

Hi

I like to announce a new release of GxPlugins.lv2
GxPlugins.lv2 is a set of mostly analogue guitar pedal simulations as
LV2 plugins, simulated with the guitarix ampsim toolkit.

This release add the GxCreamMachine, GXValveCaster and the GxBoobTube to
the set, and fix a issue with the bypass state under automation conditions.

I hope they may be useful for the one or the other.
Build instruction and screenshots may be found here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2

the release tar.gz file is located here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases

regards
hermann