[LAU] [OT] 8-port USB hub

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Jan 20 15:47:26 CET 2019

Hey hey,
I am currently looking for an 8-port USB hub to connect a lot of USB MIDI
gear, a computer keyboard and a braille display. I think all of them will work
with the lowest bandwidth of 12MB. My system has USB1 and USB2. USB3 will
connect, as I found out.

Due to some devices requiring a little power over USB an externally powered
hub is required.

Does anyone here have experience with similar scenarios and hardware? Can
anyone suggest a device or series from experience, please?

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night <3
(Britney Spears)