[LAU] [OT] 8-port USB hub
julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Jan 20 15:47:26 CET 2019
I am currently looking for an 8-port USB hub to connect a lot of USB MIDI
gear, a computer keyboard and a braille display. I think all of them will work
with the lowest bandwidth of 12MB. My system has USB1 and USB2. USB3 will
connect, as I found out.
Due to some devices requiring a little power over USB an externally powered
hub is required.
Does anyone here have experience with similar scenarios and hardware? Can
anyone suggest a device or series from experience, please?
Best wishes and thanks,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user