[LAU] [OT] 8-port USB hub

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 21 00:46:44 CET 2019

Jan 21 2019, Ace Path has written:
> I literally just bought a cheap 7 port usb hub off ebay and then wired it
> to be powered externally by a powerbank (I use a 10000 mah 2.4 amp anker
> that works more than sufficiently for my purposes, and assuming your midi
> devices arent drawing crazy amounts of power that should be good for you
> too)
Hi Athan,
thanks for your reply. Alas, I'm just no good at all with soldering, nor
do I - at the moment - have anyone else handy who could do it for me.
But I hope that such info would suit other people.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)