[LAU] lib lilv issue loading LV2 plugins

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 29 17:09:34 CEST 2019

Jul 29 2019, Christopher Arndt has written:
> Does 'lv2ls' also give the same error message?
No, lv2ls is OK.
> Could it be simply a permission error? Maybe you accidentally set
> /usr/lib/l2 to 0700 permissions or similar?
I have checked /usr/lib/lv2 itself and its subdirectories and they are
OK:
0755
> https://github.com/drobilla/lilv/blob/master/bindings/python/lv2_list.py
This too worked perfectly.

My system is not running a GUI server, the libraries are there and all
plugin dependencies should be there, since they are installed through
the arch pacman manager. Could you think of another approach?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You know I'm one of a kind,