[LAU] [Music] Fair Enough aka The AFAICT Song

Roger gurusonic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:40:47 CET 2019

On 19/3/19 4:03 am, Bengt Gördén wrote:
> On 2019-03-18 13:23, Roger wrote:
>> Did you try it with this song? Please tell me how as it fails for me:
>
> $ youtube-dl -U
> Updating to version 2019.03.18 ...
>
> $ youtube-dl
> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/fair-enough-aka-the-afaict-song
> [download] 100% of 47.28MiB in 00:07

Aaah, thanks. I'm using the version from Debian Sid which has
self-updating disabled and current version is 2019.01.17-1

Something must have changed in the last 2 months, I guess I'll have to
wait. Not worth going outside the repo when I already have downloaded
the song anyway. It has worked very well for pretty much everything else
I've tried.