[LAU] [Music] Fair Enough aka The AFAICT Song

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Mar 18 15:28:27 CET 2019

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 8:26 PM david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Would love to listen to it, but I use Firefox without PulseAudio
> installed, so cannot play anything at SoundCloud.

It sounds to me as if you mean "I cannot listen to any audio from my web
browser". There's nothing about SoundCloud that requires PulseAudio - it's
just the way your browser gets audio out into the world.

I'm no fan of PulseAudio but I cannot fathom why anyone would choose to cut
off their nose to spite their face over this.

Or maybe I'm missing something.