[LAU] kdenlive - audio time delay

Daniel d at niel.com.de
Tue Oct 1 19:46:19 CEST 2019

Hi Friends! Thank you very much for answering!
Unfortunately you did not quite get where the problem is: I need timeline
markers in kdenlive timeline where i can easy snap my video cuts to. And
these markers should be exactly on the beats od the audio, of course.
Unfortunately i cannot bring them there, because of the delay. When i tap in
the beats while listening all of them are a litttle late...
It doesen't help to shift the audio track, that would have been possible,
but the markers are linked to the audio, so they will be shifted as well, no
help. i would have to shift all the markers to the left for the amount of
delay, but thats not possible...
I need to find out, why the audio, i am listening to has this little bit of
latency, where it is coming from... to eliminated the source...
I don't know, why this problem isn't affecting a lot of other people having
their workflow in kdenlive, because you always want your cuts to be aligned
to the music beats, correct?

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html